We think it is vital to correctly protect your assets and possessions against unforeseen loss or damage and we can tailor an insurance policy to suit your needs:
For the majority of households, we can choose between:
A) Assessing and declaring sums insured for your Buildings, General Contents, Jewellery and Personal Possessions or
B) Adopting a less scientific approach and accepting “Blanket Cover” of up to £500,000 for Buildings and £50,000 for Contents, with the premium based on the number of bedrooms in your property.
We have specialist policies to cater for:
• Non Standard Construction - where you may have a Timber Frame or Thatched Roof
• Unoccupied Property
• Buy to Let
• Holiday Homes - both in the UK and throughout Europe
• Specialist Overseas Cover - Worldwide All Risks insurance – we have clients as far a field as Tokyo and Beverley Hills.
We also specialise in insuring more substantial risks.
Our service includes personal visits to fully appreciate the cover required. We will advise you on:
• Valuations for re-building sums insured, where we can involve specialist surveyors for listed and architecturally important properties
• Assessment of sums insured for General Contents providing adequate replacement cover
• Valuations for Fine Art, Antiques, Jewellery and Watches using international valuers and auction houses
We can include the following elements of cover to ensure maximum protection:
• Automatic cover for new purchases for up to 60 days
• Children’s possessions at School or University
• Legal Expenses
• Identity Fraud
• 24 hour Emergency Assistance
For all enquiries please contact us on 0845 073 0879
or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us by using any of the forms or links on this site, marking them General Insurance Enquiry.
Ashwood Law General Insurance Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
© 2011 Ashwood Law LLP
Ashwood Law LLP, Ashwood Law House, Newton Road, Heather, Leicestershire LE67 2RD
Email: advice@ ashwoodlaw.co.uk | Please view our full description of risk warnings and privacy statement
Ashwood Law LLP is an appointed representative of TenetConnect Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. TenetConnect Limited is entered on the FSA register (www.fsa.gov.uk/register) under reference 149826.
The information contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at consumers based in the UK.
Ashwood Law LLP,
Ashwood Law House,
Newton Road, Heather,
Leicestershire LE67 2RD